The unbelieveable true story of a cycling icon
Meet Gary Fisher, the maverick kid bike racer who lit up the Grateful Dead gigs who would eventually transform an industry by selling mountain biking to the world.
Being Gary Fisher and the Bicycle Revolution is an autobiography of sorts. It’s also a mind-blowing trip of ingenious innovation, dogged determination, and boundless energy.
- Get caught in Gary’s tales and his mission to bring the joy of cycling to all
- Follow the birth of mountain biking and one of cycling's most iconic brands
- Dive deep into Gary's vision of a bicycle-centric future for the world
- 254 beautifully-designed pages
- Co-written with popular cycling writer Guy Kesteven