It's right for you if...
You enjoy the ease and simplicity of our single-speed Classic Cruiser but prefer the upgrades offered on the Cruiser Lux. Ride in style on the boardwalk, bike path and everywhere in between on a Cruiser Lux.
The tech you get
Enjoy maximum comfort and control with our patented Flat Foot Technology®, balloon tires and coaster brake. An aluminum cantilevered frame and aluminum components make the Cruiser Lux lightweight while custom saddle and grips complete the look.
The final word
The classic beach cruiser was our first muse. After years of innovation and developing our signature style and attention to detail, the Cruiser Lux was born. Enjoy cruising comfortably on a more open frame geometry and relaxed seat angle. Afterall, our Cruisers are simple, fun and easy to ride.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- It's in the name... Cruiser Lux features the classic look of a beach cruiser with added details that take it to the next level.
- Comfort and control are key with Electra's patented Flat Foot Technology®.
- The low maintenance coaster brake and single speed drivetrain keep riding fun and uncomplicated.
- Add a bell, basket, fenders or a surf rack to make the most of those long summer days.
You might also like
Flat Foot Technology®
Flat Foot Technology® has been awarded not one, but two patents. Yeah, kind of a big deal. You really need to ride an Electra to feel it, but the overall benefit is comfort and control. It provides an upright, relaxed seating position with proper leg extension that allows you to plant your feet flat on the ground whenever you want or need to.
- Electra Classic 6061-T6 aluminum, Flat Foot Technology®
- High-tensile steel uni-crown
- Front hub
- Alloy low-flange 36h
- Rear hub
- Coaster brake 36h
- Electra Custom anodized aluminum 36h
- Balloon 26x2.35”
- Electra custom alloy 3-piece w/44t chainring w/single chainguard
- Bottom bracket
- Sealed cartridge
- KMC S1 anti-rust
- Resin platform w/non-slip tread
- Perforated low profile w/double coil springs
- Classic alloy pillar
- Electra café
- Electra custom
- Forged alloy 22.2mm quill
- 1" steel threaded
- Painted chainguard and stainless steel and anti-rust hardware
- 13.61 kg / 30 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & Tech
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local retailer.
160.0 - 190.5 cm
5'3.0" - 6'3.0"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|