Eagle technology to take you where you want to go
Riders want the derailleur to do its job shifting on command, whether under climbing load or the stage finish. The GX Eagle derailleur gets it done with an updated cage architecture that improves chain management.
Refined to work with the new 10-52t cassettes, it’s also backwards compatible for the 10-50t versions. Giving riders choice, because that’s how it should be.
- Updated cage geometry provides better chain retention and crisper shifting
- Backwards compatible, works with 10-50t and new 10-52t cassettes
- Easily mix and match colorways within SRAM Eagle color system
- 1x-specific X-HORIZON design reduces shift force, ghost shifting and chain slap
- Type-3 ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH features a smoother torque curve
- Compatible with all levels of Eagle mechanical drivetrain systems