Power up your pedals
The Garmin Rally RK200 Dual-sensing Power Meter Pedal Set measures total power, cadence, left/right balance and where in the pedal stroke you're applying power with accuracy within +/- 1% to help you ride more efficiently. Instantly see accurate power measurements on your Garmin device, or review later on the Garmin Connect app.
Compatible with LOOK KEO cleats, the pedals install like any others and are easy to transfer between bikes.
- Dual-sensing power meter compatible with LOOK KEO cleats
- Works seamlessly with Garmin ecosystem for integration w/Garmin watch, Edge cycling computers or compatible smartphones
- Syncs data with Garmin Connect app and platforms such as Strava, TrainingPeaks and Zwift
- Pedal spindles transfer between Rally XC/Rally RS pedal body kits (sold separately), also compatible with Vector 3 pedal body kits
- Battery life up to 120 hours, maximum rider weight: 105kg (231lbs)
- Adjustable release tension, water resistance IPX7
- Q-factor: 53mm, stack height: 12.2mm
- Includes RK200 pedals, cleats and hardware, 55mm Q-factor washers, documentation