Rear Hub Motor
Reach a top-assisted speed of 20mph with the rear hub motor. This pedal-assist system features a 250W motor that delivers 40Nm of torque for a seamless riding experience.
Fully Integrated Battery
The beauty of the fully integrated design is that your friends won't even be able to tell it's an e-bike! With a range up to 40 miles and a full charge in 4 hours, this 250Wh battery system has your back on longer rides and steep hills.
This easy-to-use LED handlebar display allows riders to monitor battery charge and adjust level of support at the touch of a button.
Add an extra 250Wh of power with the Electra E-bike System range extender. It's perfect for getting lost in the moment and taking the scenic route home with up to 40 miles of extra support. Available at your local Electra dealer.
Shimano Revo Shifter
The Shimano Revo Shifter allows you to change gears with ease and precision by the simple twist of your wrist.
- 6061-T6 aluminum w/patented Flat Foot Technology®
- Hi-ten steel unicrown, straight/tapered leg
- Front hub
- Alloy low-flange w/6-bolt disc, 36h, w/QR
- Rear hub
- Hyena hub motor w/6-bolt disc, 36h, nutted
- Anodized alloy 26"x36h
- 26x2.35" balloon
- Shimano Revo 7-speed twist w/optical gear display
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Tourney TY 7-speed
- Forged alloy 170mm, 42t chainring
- Bottom bracket
- Hyena T47 w/integrated torque and cadence sensor
- 7-speed 14-34t
- KMC Z7
- Resin platform w/non-slip rubber tread
- Ergonomic w/shock-absorbing elastomers
- Alloy straight post 27.2x350mm
- Alloy custom bend 25.9" width/4" rise
- Comfort kraton
- Forged alloy 25.4mm quill, 80mm extension
- 1 1/8" steel threaded/semi-integrated
- Front/rear: mechanical disc brakes
- Rotor size
- Front/rear: 180mm
- Hyena 250Wh, includes 2 AMP charger
- Hyena LED
- Hyena rear hub motor, 250 watts
- Painted chainguard, ring lock mounts, internal cable routing, anti-rust hardware
- 19.96 kg / 44.01 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).