It's right for you if...
Electra Artist Series e-bikes allow for the ultimate expression of design and style, but not at the sacrifice of modern technology. The Bali Cruiser Go! is nothing short of unique featuring carefully crafted details throughout while the pedal-assist e-bike system provides smooth support up to 40 miles. Individuality and fun come standard.
The tech you get
Don't let the name Cruiser fool you, we took the bike that started it all and kicked it up a notch with a rear hub motor featuring three levels of support. Even as a single speed, the Electra e-bike system tackles pesky hills and longer rides. Mechanical disc brakes provide powerful stopping while 26" tires ensure a smooth ride to the beach and back. Custom fenders, saddle and grips, and matching bell make this one fun, stylish ride.
The final word
Subtle beauty paired with the power of an e-bike, the Artist Series collection takes Electra comfort and quality to the next level by delivering unparalleled attention to detail, intricate design and individuality. Adventure awaits on the Bali Cruiser Go!
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- The color and culture of a tropical island are captured throughout this luscious ride.
- Features our patented Flat Foot Technology® for ultimate comfort and control.
- Reach a top-assisted speed of 20 mph with support from the rear hub motor.
- Monitor your level of power support and battery charge easily with the LED controller.
- Custom embossed saddle, grips and matching bell make this e-bike as unique as you.
You might also like
- 6061-T6 aluminum w/patented Flat Foot Technology®
- Hi-ten steel unicrown, straight/tapered leg
- Front hub
- Alloy low-flange w/6-bolt disc, 36h, nutted
- Rear hub
- Hyena hub motor w/6-bolt disc, 36h, nutted
- Painted alloy 26"x36h
- 26x 2.35" balloon
- Forged alloy 170mm, 42t chainring
- Bottom bracket
- Hyena T47 w/integrated torque and cadence sensor
- 16t freewheel
- KMC S1
- Resin platform w/non-slip rubber tread
- Electra custom ergonomic w/shock-absorbing elastomers
- Alloy straight post 27.5x350mm
- Electra café
- Electra custom
- Forged alloy 25.4mm quill, 80mm extension
- 1 1/8" steel threaded/semi-integrated
- Front/rear: mechanical disc brakes
- Rotor size
- Front/rear: 180mm
- Hyena 250Wh, includes 2 AMP charger
- Hyena LED
- Hyena rear hub motor, 250 watts
- Front light
- Spanninga LED
- Rear light
- Spanninga LED
- Electra custom bell, painted chainguard, internal cable routing, anti-rust hardware
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & Tech
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local retailer.
157.5 - 185.4 cm
5'2.0" - 6'1.0"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|