It's right for you if...
You enjoy the casual ride of a beach cruiser, but still appreciate quality, craftsmanship and, of course, style. The lightweight Cruiser Lux 7D is the best of both worlds, offering 7 speeds to give you range beyond a quick ride around the block in flip flops. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
The tech you get
The Cruiser Lux 7D features a lightweight, aluminum frame, painted fenders, Shimano 7-speed gearing with a Revo Twist shifter and alloy linear pull brakes. Electra's patented Flat Foot Technology® provides an upright ride for comfort and control with the added cushion of 26" RetroRunner tires.
The final word
Classic beauty combined with a comfortable ride, this is a well-designed, stylish bike that will enhance your lifestyle. The Cruiser Lux 7D is a perfect example of what a beach cruiser should be.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- It's in the name... Cruiser Lux features the classic look of a beach cruiser with added details that take it to the next level.
- Comfort and control are key with Electra's patented Flat Foot Technology®.
- The linear pull brakes and 7-speed drivetrain give you range and stability.
- Add a bell, basket or a surf rack to make the most of those long summer days.
You might also like
Shimano Revo Shifter
The Shimano Revo Shifter allows you to change gears with ease and precision by the simple twist of your wrist.
Flat Foot Technology®
Flat Foot Technology® has been awarded not one, but two patents. Yeah, kind of a big deal. You really need to ride an Electra to feel it, but the overall benefit is comfort and control. It provides an upright, relaxed seating position with proper leg extension that allows you to plant your feet flat on the ground whenever you want or need to.
Alloy Linear-Pull Brakes
These easy-to-use, low-maintenance brakes stop by the force of friction powered by squeezing the brake lever and therefore the wheel's rim. Thanks, physics.
Derailleur Gear System
Derailleur or "D" refers to an external shifting mechanism. It consists of a chain, multiple precision sprockets and a derailleur to "derail" the chain from one sprocket to another. It allows for quick transitions and more gearing options. Just remember to pedal while shifting and you're good to go!
- Electra classic 6061-T6 aluminum, Flat Foot Technology®
- High-tensile steel uni-crown
- Front hub
- Alloy low-flange 36h
- Rear hub
- Alloy low-flange 36h
- Electra Custom anodized aluminum 36h
- Electra Retrorunner 26x2.125"
- Shimano Revo 7 speed twist
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Tourney TY 7-speed
- Electra custom alloy 3-piece w/44t chainring w/single chainguard
- Bottom bracket
- Sealed cartridge
- Shimano 7 speed 14-34t
- KMC Z7 anti-rust
- Resin platform w/non-slip tread
- Electra custom comfort w/elastomer springs
- Classic alloy pillar 27.2x300mm
- Electra café
- Electra custom
- Forged alloy 22.2mm quill
- 1" steel threaded
- Alloy linear-pull brakes w/adjustable-reach alloy levers
- Painted chainguard and stainless steel and anti-rust hardware
- 15.42 kg / 34 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & Tech
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local retailer.
144.8 - 175.3 cm
4'9.0" - 5'9.0"
154.9 - 182.9 cm
5'1.0" - 6'0.0"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|