It's right for you if...
You're looking for a bike as unique as you are and value quality and the comfort and control of our patented frame geometry. Bikes in our Artist Series are the ultimate expression of style, featuring carefully crafted saddles, grips and details integrated throughout the frame, fenders and chainguard. Individuality comes standard.
The tech you get
A lightweight aluminum boomerang frame designed with our patented Flat Foot Technology® provides an upright riding position. Shimano Nexus internal 3-speed gearing and roller brakes provide easy shifting and stopping. Custom designed elements can be found on the grips, bell, and front basket.
The final word
Simple to chic. Subtle to, let’s say, not so subtle. When it comes to the Artist Series, every last detail has been carefully crafted to feel like a custom bike made just for you. We all have different personalities and there’s no doubt you can find an Electra to match yours.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- A two-toned frame with detail buzzing throughout make this ride as special as a queen bee.
- Other details include custom saddle, grips and ding dong bell, making this bike as unique as you.
- The low maintenance 3-speed internal gear hub keeps it simple, reliable and free from water, dirt and road grime.
- Honeycomb features our patented Flat Foot Technology® for amazing comfort and control.
- Electra's Artist Series bikes let you express your personality and individuality on two wheels.
You might also like
Flat Foot Technology®
Flat Foot Technology® has been awarded not one, but two patents. Yeah, kind of a big deal. You really need to ride an Electra to feel it, but the overall benefit is comfort and control. It provides an upright, relaxed seating position with proper leg extension that allows you to plant your feet flat on the ground whenever you want or need to.
Internal Gear System
Internal or i refers to a system that houses all the gears inside a weatherproof rear hub. Internal multi-speed hubs are available in 3, 5 or 8-speeds and have wider gear ratios. Internal gear systems are low-maintenance, easy-to-use and allow you to change gears without pedaling or even standing still. It's not magic, it's engineering.
- Boomerang 6061-T6 aluminum w/ patented Flat Foot Technology®
- Steel unicrown
- Front hub
- Shimano Nexus HB-IM40 w/ roller brake hub, alloy, 36h
- Rear hub
- Shimano Nexus 3-speed internal w/ coaster brake, 36h
- Painted alloy
- RetroRunner 26" × 2.125"
- Shimano Nexus Revo 3-speed twist w/ optical gear display
- Electra custom alloy 3-piece w/ 44t steel chainring
- Bottom bracket
- Sealed cartridge
- KMC S1 nickel plated
- Electra retro
- Electra comfort w/ matching design w/ double-coil springs
- Classic alloy pillar
- Electra Café
- Alloy classic
- 1" steel threaded
- Front: Shimano BR-C3000 roller brake/rear: Shimano coaster brake
- Stainless steel and anti-rust hardware, custom bell and saddle, front tray and rear rack
- 17.95 kg / 39.5 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local retailer.
152.4 - 175.3 cm
5' - 5'9.0"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|