Play it safe
The BORDO Alarm 6000A will make bike thieves think twice and is the first lock to sound a 100dB alarm if it detects an attempted attack.
It does so thanks to the smart 3D Position Detection sensors, which detect the smallest of movements and can distinguish between picking attempts and the small vibrations which occur when the lock is connected. For small vibrations the lock will emit a small warning beep but will not sound a full alarm.
- 5mm bars with extra-soft two-component casing to prevent damage to paintwork
- Bars and body constructed from hardened steel
- Alarm at a volume of at least 100 dB for 20 seconds, followed by automatic reactivation
- 3D Position Detection – detects vibrations and the smallest movement to trigger alarm
- Smart alarm: only emits small warning beep in event of minor/brief vibrations
- ABUS Plus cylinder offers high level protection against attempts at manipulation
- Acoustic signals provide information on battery level and activity status
- Security level: 10 of 15