It's right for you if...
A sleek hydroformed aluminum frame that fully encases a 625Wh battery, an ultra-powerful Bosch Performance Speed drive system that helps you sustain speeds of up to 28 mph, and a SmartphoneHub controller that can be used with or without your phone. Plus, a 10-speed Shimano drivetrain, a Lync front and rear lighting system, fenders, and a rear rack.
The tech you get
You’re going places, and you wanna get there super fast. This bike features Bosch’s speediest motor and a long-range battery making it great for long-distance commuters.
The final word
The Bosch Performance Speed motor and long-range battery let you ride farther, faster
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- The Bosch Performance Speed motor and Bosch's longest-range battery let you ride farther, faster
- Download the COBI.Bike app and your phone becomes an on-board computer. Attach it to SmartphoneHub to charge, make or take calls, listen to music, get turn-by-turn directions, and more
- Trek's Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system looks great and is super user-friendly: it fully hides the battery in the frame and makes it easy to remove the battery without tools
- It comes ready to roll with fenders, a rack, and a Lync integrated lighting system that runs off the bike's battery and turns on automatically
- Compatible with Range Boost—an additional battery that can double your e-bike’s range so you can ride longer, commute farther, and take on bigger adventures
You might also like
Connect Your Ride with COBI.Bike App
Download the COBI.Bike app and your phone becomes an on-board computer. Attach it to the SmartphoneHub controller to dock and charge, then use the thumb pad on your handlebar to make or take calls, listen to music, get turn-by-turn directions, and more. Plus, Bluetooth® wireless technology lets you connect with fitness and health apps to sync your routes and ride data.
Range Boost seamlessly attaches a second long-range 500Wh Bosch battery to your bike’s down tube for up to twice the distance and time between charges. Ride longer, commute farther, and take on bigger adventures. Range Boost can be added to select Trek electric bike models.Learn more
- M - 25.54 kg / 56.3 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & Tech
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local retailer.
165.0 - 175.0 cm
5'5.0" - 5'8.9"
77.0 - 83.0 cm
30.3" - 32.7"
175.0 - 186.0 cm
5'8.9" - 6'1.2"
82.0 - 88.0 cm
32.3" - 34.6"
186.0 - 197.0 cm
6'1.2" - 6'5.6"
87.0 - 93.0 cm
34.3" - 36.6"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size letter||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|