It's right for you if...
You're looking for an e-bike with the technology and upgrades necessary for a quick, safe and sophisticated commute. The Townie Commute Go! features swept back handlebars for a relaxed riding position while front and rear racks and lights add extra function on two wheels.
The tech you get
Powered by a Bosch Performance motor, and outfitted with Schwalbe 700c tyres and hydraulic disc brakes, this ride is fit for any commute. The Shimano Nexus Inter-5E hub is designed for e-bike motors, making it easier to control your output and battery life. A new suspension seatpost ensures a smooth ride while a locking headset holds the bike in place as you load and unload cargo on the front rack.
The final word
What do you get when you combine an Electra Townie, e-bike technology and extra features like front and rear lights, mudguards and racks? You get a bike that boosts your commute to the next level. Sleek and functional, the Townie Commute Go! ensures a comfortable ride with our patented Flat Foot Technology®. Life's better when you Go!
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- The PowerPack 500 battery charges quickly thanks to the 4 AMP charger so you can keep on going.
- Dropping to a lower gear at those pesky red lights is easy and intuitive with the Shimano Nexus 5-speed internal gear hub.
- Track your commutes easily on the Bosch Purion handlebar display.
- 700c Schwalbe tyres are perfect for handling the rigours of the road.
- Lights are paired with the colour-matched front rack and MIK rear rack adding functionality to every ride.
You might also like
- 6061-T6 aluminium w/patented Flat Foot Technology®
- Hi-ten steel unicrown, straight/tapered leg
- Front hub
- Alloy low-flange w/CentreLock disc brake 36h
- Rear hub
- Shimano Nexus inter-5E 5-speed internal w/CentreLock disc brake, 36h
- Alloy double walled 700x36h
- Schwalbe Fat Frank 700×50c balloon w/puncture-resistant Kevlar® guard casing
- Shimano Nexus 5-speed twist w/optical display
- Forged alloy 170 mm, Bosch type, 38t FSA chainring
- Shimano 30t
- KMC Z1EHX EPT
- Alloy platform w/non-slip rubber tread
- Ergonomic w/shock-absorbing elastomers
- Alloy micro-adjust 350 mm
- Electra Commute alloy custom bend
- Ergo-shaped hand-stitched leatherette
- Forged alloy 25.4 mm quill, 80 mm extension
- Head set
- 1 1/8" steel threaded/semi-integrated, locking
- Brake set
- Front/rear: Shimano hydraulic disc brakes
- Rotor size
- Front/rear: 180 mm:
- Bosch PowerPack 500 includes 4 AMP charger
- Bosch Purion
- Bosch Performance Line, 250 watts
- Front light
- Spanninga LED
- Rear light
- Spanninga LED
- Front rack, ABUS frame lock, painted chain guard, reflective battery decal, internal cable routing, and stainless steel and anti-rust hardware
- 26.00 kg / 57.33 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 pounds).
Sizing & Tech
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|