Plug it up
This handy carry-along tool repairs small punctures and cuts in tubeless bicycle tires without removing the tire from the rim, getting you back on the trail in no time. The TPT-1 easily plugs the hole by inserting one of the 5 included vulcanized rubber plugs into the puncture.
This shrinks the puncture down to a manageable size, allowing the tubeless sealant to do its job and reestablish a seal. The unique sliding plug retainer holds the plug in place and prevents it from being pulled back out as the tool is removed.
- Compact package fits easily in a saddlebag or backpack pocket
- Includes 5 vulcanized rubber plugs
- Dimensions: 89mm x 27mm x 40mm (3.5" x 1.1" x 1.6")
- Intended for tubeless bicycle tires using sealant only
- Not compatible with inner tube systems