Classic styling, modern materials
The Cambium C17 Carved is a saddle designed for pressure relief, ideal for bikepacking, commuting, gravel, and touring. Thanks to its cut out and extra-flexible vulcanized-rubber top the C17 is ready to ride in any weather and on all roads.
Designed for everything from racing to casual adventure, the C17 Carved requires no break-in period and is always ready to ride in any weather and on all roads.
- Vulcanized natural rubber saddle top harvested from trees
- Flexible and robust surface absorbs shocks and smooths out the ride
- Center cut out increases saddle flexibility and reduces anatomical discomfort
- Rubber construction designed to react to and follow rider's movements
- Ideal for angled riding position (approximately 60 degree angle)
- UV+ abrasion-resistant waterproof nylon top
- Anodized aluminum rivets, black powder coated steel rails
- Backplate loops offer 3kg (6.6lbs) max load