So light you'll forget you're wearing it
The G1 MIPS helmet is the lightest helmet from Lazer and a go-to for climbers in the Pro Tour. It's engineered with twenty-two vents and an internal air channel that create more airflow over the head than wearing no helmet.
It’s also comfortable - the Super Lightweight ARS Fit System provides a snug and comfortable fit without pressure points. Awarded the esteemed Virginia Tech 5-Star “Best Available” protection rating, you can trust that the G1 MIPS is a great choice.
- Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS) helps reduce the risk of injury in certain rotational impacts
- Advanced Rollsys System (ARS) easily adjusts helmet's fit using thumbwheel on top of helmet
- Adjustable head basket allows back of retention system to adjust up/down based on preference
- Awarded Virginia Tech 5-Star “Best Available” protection rating
- Vents and internal channeling pull air into the helmet and across your head for increased airflow
- Lazer Aeroshell compatible to protect from rain and cold, or for aerodynamic advantage
- Includes thicker pads and thinner pads so you can set up your helmet as you like it
- Complies with U.S. CPSC safety standards for bicycle helmets for persons age 5 and older