It's right for you if...
You're looking for a bike that is as unique and vibrant as they are. We design our kids' bikes with the same attention to detail as other Electra bikes, and of course the same level of quality and comfort. Our patented frame geometry ensures proper leg extension and no tippy-toe stops. Kids will be kids. Yours will just be a little cooler.
The tech you get
A steel cruiser frame with our patented Flat Foot Technology® make for a perfect ride complete with a rear coaster brake and front caliper brake. Custom elements include the saddle, grips, matching bell and valve caps. Your little one can go as far as their imagination will on this single-speed ride.
The final word
Remember when you first learned how to ride a bike? Whether it was to a certain destination or nowhere in particular? It was simple and fun. Remember fun? We do. Electra kids’ bikes feature quality, comfort and control in unique designs that will give your kids instant bike rack cred.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- Set deep in the heart of a mystical jungle lush with tropical foliage and waterfalls, exotic animals can be found throughout the design.
- Flat Foot Technology® allows kids to sit upright and plant their feet flat on the ground without ever leaving the saddle, which means no tippy-toe stops and a wide view of the road so they can see what's coming.
- This 20" model comes with matching fenders, saddle and grips with beautiful designs kids will love.
- With coaster brakes and a front brake, this single-speed bike just made learning to ride easier.
- Accessorize their new ride with a matching or coordinating helmet.
You might also like
Flat Foot Technology®
Flat Foot Technology® has been awarded not one, but two patents. Yeah, kind of a big deal. You really need to ride an Electra to feel it, but the overall benefit is comfort and control. It provides an upright, relaxed seating position with proper leg extension that allows you to plant your feet flat on the ground whenever you want or need to.
- Classic steel w/ patented Flat Foot Technology®
- Steel unicrown
- Front hub
- Alloy 36h
- Rear hub
- Coaster brake 36h
- Painted alloy w/ machined sidewalls
- 20" x 2.15" w/ puncture-resistant Kevlar® guard casing and reflective stripe, 67TPI
- Classic steel one piece
- Bottom bracket
- 9-PC loose ball
- KMC S1
- Electra kids' comfort with matching design w/ elastomer springs
- Classic steel pillar
- Electra kids' Cruiser bar
- 1" steel threaded
- Front: alloy caliper/rear: coaster brake
- Painted fenders, alloy kickstand and stainless steel and anti-rust hardware
- 13.15 kg / 29 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 80 pounds (36 kg).
Sizing & Tech
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local retailer.
111.76 - 134.62 cm
3'8.0" - 4'5.0"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|