It's right for you if...
You want to find new roads and discover new paths. Roll wherever the road takes you with a 10-speed derailleur, powerful disc brakes and larger 27.5" tires, tackling terrain with better traction and control. The in-tube battery provides support when you need it with a range up to 65 miles. No doubt you'll be ready for any path you cross.
The tech you get
The Townie Path Go! 10D EQ features a Bosch Performance Line motor, fully integrated PowerTube 500W battery and Bosch SmartphoneHub controller. A 10-speed derailleur provides a wide range of gears while Schwalbe Super Moto-X 27.5" puncture-resistant tires, powerful hydraulic disc brakes and a Townie comfort gel saddle guarantee a smooth ride on any terrain.
The final word
The versatile Townie Path Go! 10D EQ is the e-bike designed for riders looking to explore more and have fun doing it. Featuring the newest technology paired with the sleek design of an in-tube battery, it truly is the next evolution of premium e-bikes. While this is a more rugged bike, it's still a Townie making it comfortable and easy to ride.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- The Townie Path Go! 10D EQ features our patented Flat Foot Technology® and Bosch Performance Line motor for optimal comfort and control.
- Easily monitor detailed rider data in one place with the Bosch SmartphoneHub controller.
- Fully integrated battery on a step-thru frame.
- Equipped with front and rear lights, color-matched fenders, ABUS frame lock and rear MIK compatible rack.
- Customize your ride by adding an Electra Ringer Bell or basket to carry your stuff.
Flat Foot Technology®
Flat Foot Technology® has been awarded not one, but two patents. Yeah, kind of a big deal. You really need to ride an Electra to feel it, but the overall benefit is comfort and control. It provides an upright, relaxed seating position with proper leg extension that allows you to plant your feet flat on the ground whenever you want or need to.
Bosch Performance Line
Flatten hills and shorten distances with the surprising power of the Bosch Performance Line System. For the e-bike rider looking for a little more, you can reach assisted speeds up to 20 mph (25 km/h) with ease thanks to the 250W motor and four power support levels. Sensors measure torque, speed and acceleration so you can ride like the wind without breaking a sweat.
Out of sight. Out of mind. The Bosch PowerTube battery is compact and the minimalist design makes frame integration almost seamless. It is easy to remove and can be charged on or off the bike.
Bosch SmartphoneHub Display
The future is now. The Bosch SmartphoneHub connects your smartphone to the COBI.Bike app via Bluetooth, turning your phone into an on-board computer. You can charge your phone, make or take calls, listen to music or audio streaming, get turn-by-turn directions, weather updates, fitness tracking and more. Smartphone? More like Smartbike.
Equipped, or "EQ" as we say at Electra, simply means your ride comes with some sweet added benefits. Color-matched fenders keep you clean and dry while front and rear LED lights help you see and be seen.
Internal Cable Routing
Who wants to see a bunch of wires and cables hanging off of your bike? This isn't the back of your TV we're talking about. That's why we've concealed all of your wires and cables inside the bike's frame.
Balance and efficiency are the name of the game. That's why we placed the motor on the bottom bracket in between the pedals, providing ultimate stability and control with a lower center of gravity while riding.
Our MIK compatible racks make it a piece of cake to secure any MIK accessory. Click it on . . . and you're off.
- Townie 6061-T6 aluminum w/ patented Flat Foot Technology®
- Alloy, straight/tapered leg
- Front hub
- Alloy low-flange w/ 6-bolt disc, 32h
- Rear hub
- Alloy low-flange w/ 6-bolt disc, 32h
- Alloy double walled 27.5" x 32h
- Schwalbe Super Moto-X 27.5" × 2.40" w/ reflective stripe w/ puncture resistant Kevlar® guard casing
- Shimano Deore rapid fire plus
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Deore 10-speed
- FSA forged alloy 170 mm, Bosch type, 40t FSA chainring
- Shimano 10-speed 11-42t
- KMC E10T nickel plated
- Resin platform w/ grip tape tread
- Selle royal Electra gel comfort saddle w/ shock-absorbing elastomers
- Alloy micro-adjust 27.2 mm x 400 mm
- Alloy custom bend 25.9" width/4" rise
- Electra Townie custom ergo kraton w/ alloy locking collars
- Forged alloy 25.4 mm quill, 80 mm extension
- 1 1/8" steel threaded/semi-integrated
- Front/rear: Shimano hydraulic disc brakes
- Bosch PowerTube 500, includes 4 AMP charger
- Bosch SmartphoneHub
- Bosch performance line, 250 watts
- Front light
- Supernova V521S front light
- Rear light
- E3 rear LED light
- Painted fenders, Supernova V521S front and E3 rear LED lights, rear MIK compatible rack w/ load strap, ABUS frame lock, internal cable routing, alloy kickstand, and stainless steel and anti-rust hardware
- 25 kg / 55 lbs