Hit the bullseye when repairing tubeless tires
Dual Action Repair for Tubeless (DART) is designed to fix damaged tires faster, easier and better than existing plug tools. While traditional tire plugs try to wedge rubber strips into a puncture, the DART creates a chemical reaction with Stan’s sealant to quickly form a permanent airtight bond.
The DART Tool is designed to be light, durable, and easy to bring along, while offering an easy to use and ergonomic design that’s easy to hold and use.
- Repairs large punctures and slices in tubeless setups
- Reacts with latex sealant to form an instant, airtight seal
- Barbed plastic tip anchors into tire and will not pull out when riding
- Flexible material and laser-cut shape conforms to puncture and bonds with sealant
- Wears off clean, no trimming needed, and can not be felt while riding, even on road tires
- Compact tool fits the shape of your hand and includes built-in valve core remover
- Includes two pre-loaded DARTs for sealing multiple and larger punctures
- Plastic barb will not damage rim tapes or rim strips