It's right for you if...
You practically live at the downhill park, and want a fast, traction-packed DH bike that can handle your gnarliest runs thanks to a suspension design that keeps you in control the whole way down.
The tech you get
A burly alloy frame, 200mm rear travel with a FOX DHX shock, 200mm RockShox Boxxer Select with plush Charger RC damper, powerful Code R 4-piston brakes, and a SRAM GX 7-speed drivetrain.
The final word
Session has always been the go-to DH bike. Now it's more of a ripper than ever thanks to new suspension design that delivers more traction, speed, and virtually no pedal kickback.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- New suspension layout with a high pivot and idler pulley increases traction, carries more speed, and reduces pedal kickback for more stability
- Virtually zero pedal kickback means you’ll stay confidently planted and in control during descents—especially when landing jumps or drops
- The high pivot design delivers a more efficient rearward axle path so you’ll carry more speed and your wheel won’t get hung up on obstacles
- Adjust your suspension progression by flipping the lower shock mount chip—20% for plush park rides, 25% for racing efficiency
- Our new DH sizing system is based on reach, not rider height, which is the most important factor in a great downhill bike fit