Ride for hope
Show your support for one of the biggest charity rides of the year in the Trek 100 Cycling Jersey. It's stitched from high-performance, moisture-wicking materials and features a full-length zipper, three back pockets, and a drop-tail design.
In 1976, the five-year survival rate for childhood cancer was 20%. Thanks to the efforts of groups like the MACC Fund, today the survival rate is 80%. Since 1990, the Trek 100 has contributed over $17.3 million to the MACC Fund.
- Main materials wick moisture and dry quickly to keep you comfortable
- Full-length YKK zipper allows ventilation on long climbs and warm days
- Three open-back pockets provide convenient access to your ride needs
- Drop-tail design covers your backside in riding positions for a cycling-specific fit
- Fitted cut provides a streamlined body fit for enhanced performance