It's right for you if...
You enjoy the casual ride of a beach cruiser, but still appreciate quality, craftsmanship and, of course, style. The lightweight Cruiser Lux 7D is the best of both worlds, offering 7 speeds to give you range beyond a quick ride around the block in flip flops. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
The tech you get
The Cruiser Lux 7D features a lightweight, aluminum frame, Shimano 7-speed gearing with a Revo Twist shifter and alloy linear pull brakes. Electra's patented Flat Foot Technology® provides an upright ride for comfort and control with the added cushion of 26" balloon tires.
The final word
Classic beauty combined with a comfortable ride, this is a well-designed, stylish bike that will enhance your lifestyle. The Cruiser Lux 7D is a perfect example of what a beach cruiser should be.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- It's in the name... Cruiser Lux features the classic look of a beach cruiser with added details that take it to the next level.
- Comfort and control are key with Electra's patented Flat Foot Technology®.
- The linear pull brakes and 7-speed drivetrain give you range and stability.
- Add a bell, basket or a surf rack to make the most of those long summer days.
You might also like
Flat Foot Technology®
Flat Foot Technology® has been awarded not one, but two patents. Yeah, kind of a big deal. You really need to ride an Electra to feel it, but the overall benefit is comfort and control. It provides an upright, relaxed seating position with proper leg extension that allows you to plant your feet flat on the ground whenever you want or need to.
Alloy Linear-Pull Brakes
These easy-to-use, low-maintenance brakes stop by the force of friction powered by squeezing the brake lever and therefore the wheel's rim. Thanks, physics.
Derailleur Gear System
Derailleur or "D" refers to an external shifting mechanism. It consists of a chain, multiple precision sprockets and a derailleur to "derail" the chain from one sprocket to another. It allows for quick transitions and more gearing options. Just remember to pedal while shifting and you're good to go!
- Electra Classic 6061-T6 aluminum, Flat Foot Technology
- High-tensile steel uni-crown
- Front hub
- Alloy low-flange 36H
- Rear hub
- Alloy low-flange 36H
- Electra Custom anodized aluminum 36H
- Balloon 26x2.35"
- Shimano Revo 7 speed twist
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Tourney TX-35
- Electra Custom alloy 3-piece 170mm,44T chainring
- Bottom bracket
- Sealed cartridge
- Shimano 7 speed 14-34T
- KMC Z51
- Resin barefoot
- Electra Perforated low profile w/double coil springs
- Classic alloy pillar 27.2x300mm
- Electra Café
- Electra saddle matching hand-stitched leatherette
- Forged alloy 22.2mm quill
- Head set
- 1" steel threaded
- Brake set
- Alloy linear-pull brakes w/adjustable-reach alloy levers
- Integrated kickstand, anti-rust hardware, clear coat finish
- 14.51 kg / 32 lbs
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
160.0 - 190.5 cm
5'3.0" - 6'3.0"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|