It's right for you if...
You enjoy the ease and simplicity of our Classic Cruiser but prefer the upgrades offered on the Cruiser Lux. Ride in style on the boardwalk, bike path and everywhere in between on the Cruiser Lux 3i.
The tech you get
The Cruiser Lux 3i has a 3-speed internal hub for those wanting a few more gears and minimal maintenance. Linear-pull brakes and a rear coaster brake provide smooth stopping power while cushy balloon tires, a custom saddle and grips create a comfortable ride.
The final word
The classic beach cruiser was our first muse. After years of innovation and developing our signature style and attention to detail, the Cruiser Lux was born. Enjoy cruising comfortably on a more open frame geometry and relaxed seat angle. Afterall, our Cruisers are simple, fun and easy to ride.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- It's in the name... Cruiser Lux features the classic look of a beach cruiser with added details that take it to the next level.
- Comfort and control are key with Electra's patented Flat Foot Technology®.
- The low maintenance coaster brake and 3-speed drivetrain keep riding fun and uncomplicated.
- Add a bell, basket or a surf rack to make the most of those long summer days.
You might also like
Flat Foot Technology®
Flat Foot Technology® has been awarded not one, but two patents. Yeah, kind of a big deal. You really need to ride an Electra to feel it, but the overall benefit is comfort and control. It provides an upright, relaxed seating position with proper leg extension that allows you to plant your feet flat on the ground whenever you want or need to.
Alloy Linear-Pull Brakes
These easy-to-use, low-maintenance brakes stop by the force of friction powered by squeezing the brake lever and therefore the wheel's rim. Thanks, physics.
Internal Gear System
Internal or i refers to a system that houses all the gears inside a weatherproof rear hub. Internal multi-speed hubs are available in 3, 5 or 8-speeds and have wider gear ratios. Internal gear systems are low-maintenance, easy-to-use and allow you to change gears without pedaling or even standing still. It's not magic, it's engineering.
- Electra Classic 6061-T6 aluminum, Flat Foot Technology
- High-tensile steel uni-crown
- Front hub
- Alloy low-flange 36H
- Rear hub
- Shimano Nexus 3 Speed coaster Brake, 36H
- Electra Custom anodized aluminum 36H
- Balloon 26x2.35"
- Shimano Nexus Revo 3 speed twist
- Electra Custom alloy 3-piece 170mm,44T chainring
- Bottom bracket
- Sealed cartridge
- KMC 410
- Resin barefoot
- Electra Perforated low profile w/double coil springs
- Classic alloy pillar 27.2x300mm
- Electra Café
- Electra saddle matching hand-stitched leatherette
- Forged alloy 22.2mm quill
- Head set
- 1" steel threaded
- Brake set
- Front Alloy Linear Pull, rear coaster
- Integrated kickstand, anti-rust hardware, clear coat finish
- 14.97 kg / 33 lbs
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
160.0 - 190.5 cm
5'3.0" - 6'3.0"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|