Stability is key
The Vento Stabilita Carbon shoe is built to improve support while adapting to each rider's unique foot shape. Designed around the fully integrated Dynamic Arch Support 2.0 system, this shoe leverages adjustability to fully support the plantar arch for maximum power transfer.
Everything in this innovative racing shoe is engineered for ultimate power transfer, from the advanced fitting features to the new outsole: an engineered carbon fiber layup that saves weight and delivers increased stiffness.
- For use with three-bolt cleat systems
- Dynamic Arch Support 2.0 provides adjustable arch support, vital for comfort & performance
- R1 unidirectional full carbon outsole is stiffest in fizik range
- Wide vent inlet, deep internal channeling provide airflow for enhanced temperature control
- PU laminated mesh upper material for reduced yield and long lasting support
- Two micro-adjustable BOA Li2 dials offer easy fit adjustments
- Cleat positioning set further back to optimize efficiency and reduce knee compression