An amazing all-conditions tubular
The MXP Tubular combines a unique tread pattern with our innovative tubeless casing to create an amazing all-conditions tubular. It excels on grass, loose dirt, sand, moderate mud, hard pack and pavement.
The MXP is named after the airport code for Milan, Italy, site of a World Cup cyclocross venue that calls for an all-conditions tire.
- Cuts in the central chevrons allow tread to flex
- Aggressive side knobs with a shape inspired by a soccer cleat
- Excels on grass, loose dirt, sand, moderate mud, hard pack, snow and pavement
- Durable sidewall coated with rubber to prevent deterioration from water and mud
- Cutting-edge innovative tubeless casing creates the ultimate tubular tire