The fastest tire a racer could use
LAS is the airport code for Las Vegas, Nevada, the original home of the world famous Cross Vegas cyclocross race. This mostly grass course required the fastest tire a racer could use and the LAS delivered.
- Nail file tread starts short and fine at the center of the tire
- Progressively taller and coarser shoulder knobs for cornering traction advantage
- Best suited for dry conditions or grass courses
- Durable sidewall coated with rubber to prevent deterioration from water and mud
- Cutting-edge innovative tubeless casing creates the ultimate tubular tire