It's right for you if...
You're looking for a bike as unique as you are and value quality and the comfort and control of our patented frame geometry. Our Fashion Cruisers are the ultimate expression of style, featuring carefully crafted saddles, grips and details integrated throughout the frame, fenders and chainguard. Individuality comes standard.
The tech you get
A lightweight aluminum boomerang frame designed with our patented Flat Foot Technology® provides an upright riding position. Shimano Nexus internal 3-speed gearing and roller brakes provide easy shifting and stopping. Genuine wood elements can be found on the grips, front tray and rear rack.
The final word
Simple to chic. Subtle to, let’s say, not so subtle. When it comes to these cruisers, every last detail has been carefully crafted to feel like a custom bike made just for you. We all have different personalities and there’s no doubt you can find an Electra Fashion Cruiser to match yours. They're limited editions, so make sure to get it before its gone.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- A bright white frame and modern designs layered on wood grain detailing combine to create an elegant beach cruiser.
- Other details include custom saddle, wood grips and ding dong bell, making this bike as unique as you.
- Low maintenance 3-speed internal gear hub keeps it simple, reliable and free from water, dirt and road grime.
- Koa features our patented Flat Foot Technology® for amazing comfort and control.
- Few bikes let you express your personality and individuality like an Electra Fashion Cruiser.
You might also like
Flat Foot Technology®
Flat Foot Technology® has been awarded not one, but two patents. Yeah, kind of a big deal. You really need to ride an Electra to feel it, but the overall benefit is comfort and control. It provides an upright, relaxed seating position with proper leg extension that allows you to plant your feet flat on the ground whenever you want or need to.
Internal Gear System
Internal or i refers to a system that houses all the gears inside a weatherproof rear hub. Internal multi-speed hubs are available in 3, 5 or 8-speeds and have wider gear ratios. Internal gear systems are low-maintenance, easy-to-use and allow you to change gears without pedaling or even standing still. It's not magic, it's engineering.
- Boomerang 6061-T6 aluminum w/ patented Flat Foot Technology®
- Steel unicrown
- Front hub
- Shimano Nexus HB-IM40 w/ roller brake hub, alloy, 36h
- Rear hub
- Shimano Nexus 3-speed internal w/ coaster brake, 36h
- Painted alloy
- RetroRunner 26" × 2.125"
- Shimano Nexus Revo 3-speed twist w/ optical gear display
- Front derailleur
- Rear derailleur
- Electra custom alloy 3-piece w/ 44t steel chainring
- Bottom bracket
- Sealed cartridge
- KMC S1 nickel plated
- Electra retro
- Electra comfort w/ matching design w/ double-coil springs
- Classic alloy pillar
- Electra Café
- Alloy classic
- 1" steel threaded
- Front: Shimano BR-C3000 roller brake/rear: Shimano coaster brake
- Painted fenders, integrated kickstand, stainless steel and anti-rust hardware, custom bell and saddle, and front tray and rear rack
- 18.86 kg / 41.5 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local retailer.
152.4 - 175.3 cm
5' - 5'9.0"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|