Chase down new PRs
This GPS running watch is made for runners and triathletes like you who need detailed training stats and on-device workouts plus smartwatch functions like music, contactless payments and more.
Preloaded activity profiles for cycling and pool swimming let you round out your training routine while advanced physio features like heat and altitude acclimation, training load focus and race predictor help you meet your goals.
- Swim, bike, run — do it all with a smartwatch that uses multiple satellite systems to accurately track your workouts
- Forerunner 745 is Garmin's smallest and lightest full-featured multisport smartwatch
- Preloaded activity profiles for cycling, running, triathlon, swimming, and more
- Receive on-device daily workout suggestions based on current training load and VO2 max
- Sync structured workouts to your device from Garmin Connect or other apps including TrainingPeaks and TrainerRoad
- Garmin Pay contactless payments, and music streaming capability
- Up to 1 week battery life in smartwatch mode, 6 hours in GPS mode with music, includes USB charging cable
- Water rating: 5 ATM