Tape it and forget it
Stan's Tape is designed to work with tubeless-ready wheels. Choose the width tape that matches the internal width of your rims and get to taping.
If you'll be inflating your tires to 45psi or less, one layer of yellow tape over the spoke holes of your rim is all you need. For road tubeless and similar tires that require more than 45psi of pressure, a double wrap of tape is required.
- Creates durable, airtight seal over spoke holes
- Completely non-porous vapor barrier seals rim interior from moisture
- Natural gum rubber adhesive sticks where and when you want it to but leaves no residue
- Low friction surface helps tire beads slip into place
- Can also serve as rim tape with tubed tires and wheels