It's right for you if...
You want to carry some stuff around and you don't mind getting a little attention along the way. The Delivery 3i is a stylish workhorse that gives you enough flexibility to get around town and turn some heads while you're at it.
The tech you get
The wood front tray and rear rack create a unique look and adds functionality. Vintage balloon tires look great and roll easy over various terrain. Quality Shimano Nexus 3-speed internal gearing and twist shifter combined with a front roller brake and rear coaster brake get you where you need to go safely.
The final word
The Delivery 3i checks all the boxes. Authentic retro design, quality craftsmanship and modern components combine to create the functionality of a cargo bike with the styling of a customized cruiser for one awesome ride.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- The Delivery 3i captures the spirit of the early days at Electra by giving an old school bike some new school attitude.
- Truly a unique ride, this cruiser will turn heads on the street.
- The genuine wood front tray and rear rack make it as functional as it is fun.
- The balloon tires add style and make for a cushy ride.
- I mean, just look at it.
You might also like
Flat Foot Technology®
Flat Foot Technology® has been awarded not one, but two patents. Yeah, kind of a big deal. You really need to ride an Electra to feel it, but the overall benefit is comfort and control. It provides an upright, relaxed seating position with proper leg extension that allows you to plant your feet flat on the ground whenever you want or need to.
Internal Gear System
Internal or i refers to a system that houses all the gears inside a weatherproof rear hub. Internal multi-speed hubs are available in 3, 5 or 8-speeds and have wider gear ratios. Internal gear systems are low-maintenance, easy-to-use and allow you to change gears without pedaling or even standing still. It's not magic, it's engineering.
- Stream Ride 6061-T6 aluminum w/ wooded tank plate and patented Flat Foot Technology®
- Steel unicrown straight blade
- Front hub
- Shimano Nexus HB-IM40 w/roller brake hub, alloy 36h
- Rear hub
- Shimano Nexus 3-speed internal w/coaster brake 36h
- Painted alloy
- Vintage Diamond balloon 26 x 2.35"
- Shimano Revo 3-speed w/optical gear display
- Electra custom alloy 3-piece
- Bottom bracket
- Sealed cartridge
- KMC S1 anti-rust
- Electra retro
- Electra low profile w/double-coil springs
- Classic alloy pillar
- Electra café
- Comfort kraton
- Polished alloy classic
- 1" steel threaded
- Front: Shimano BR-C3000 roller brake, rear: Shimano coaster brake
- Painted fenders, painted alloy front tray and rear rack with wood slats, integrated kickstand, stainless steel and anti-rust hardware, spinner bell
- 19.96 kg / 44 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local retailer.
160.0 - 190.5 cm
5'3.0" - 6'3.0"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|